- Registrations open Saturday 4th September 2021
- Training commences Tuesday 28th September 2021
- Competition commences Saturday 16th October 2021
Fees for the 2021/2022 season are as follows:
- U6-U7 age groups: $175
- U8+ age groups: $185
- Online payment is preferred, options are credit card / BPay / DirectDebit.
- Cash payments are acceptable at the registration day (TBC); however, please be aware there will be a delay in receipt of registration numbers.
- For the 2021/22 Season Age Group Grid see above.
- All members are asked to bring along a copy of their payment receipt.
- If it is your child’s first time at Little Athletics you will need to also bring a copy of their BIRTH CERTIFICATE to finalise registration.
- Uniforms will be available for purchase at the track.
- The season fee covers both Summer and Winter Cross Country season.
Once you have registered your child and payment has been received by the centre, you will receive the athlete’s number, age group patch and sponsor badge. They should be pinned or sewn to the shirt as indicated.
Centre singlets are compulsory for competition.
The singlets (pictured below) are available for $35 each.
Plain black shorts (no logos) are to be worn.
Shoes must be worn with white socks.
Spikes can only be worn from the U11 and up age groups.
Singlets can be ordered while registering or download the Uniform Order form.